Why Dream Of Holiday ?
Dream of Holiday is much more convenient and affordable short term when compared to Hotels accommodation
Dream of Holiday guaranteed chance to secure holiday.
Dream of Holiday using your credit card and installment options by taking advantage of the short offers the opportunity to economically without difficulty in any property rental.
Dream of Holiday direktiflerimiz kriterlerimize in accordance with specially selected and optimized, holiday options.
Dream of Holiday of the Aegean, Marmara and Mediterranean regions of Anatolia and rented villas and apartments and you need time after a 24-hour support service to authorized personnel. -Best price, payment options, and specifies all the details about the booking fax or email sent as a trusted official booking confirmation.
In accordance with the request and request a private Cooker, nanny, housekeeper, personal contacts and requests that you want to be ready before the holiday home
100% customer satisfaction-oriented service approach; the exact place and continuous customer satisfaction first and foremost holds professional customer representatives.
We offer safe service we have received from you.
Reservation Date And Changing Facility
Also in the history of the facility for any reason, or for modification of the booking must be approval from Dream of Holiday
Cancellation Of The Reservation
Booking your villas and apartments with a total of about 25% of the rent bank accounts or credit card needs to be paid to sleep, and the remaining 75% payment must be done at the entrance in the same way. All payment are not allowed in the House without a key.
Reservation Calcellation Conditions
Reservation for more than 70 days and date cancellations made a down payment,
Cancellations on the booking date, 69-35 days, 50% of the total rental fee
Reservation cancellations less than 34 days and to date the total rental fee is charged to all customer.
If, for any reason, in the case of Villa reservation, cancellation by the Dreamofholiday as soon as the customer will be notified. If you have the same dates will be offered to the customer an equivalent Villa available. Not "compelling reasons" to the customer who disapproves and cases, received money will be returned to the customer. The money will be paid out this money and expenses. In case the customer does not cancel the reservation in a timely manner to pay the remaining Dream of Holiday and reserves the right to receive another booking for this Villa.
Guests in the Villa, pool, garden furniture and the works themselves, and delivered to the solid state all electrical and electronic goods and other furniture by using clean. In the case of any damage of the Villa Dream of Holiday obliged to inform customers. While staying in the Villa they will all kinds of damage and the cost of any lost item if damage deposit if the deposit has not received the payment from the customer, this will be deducted from the damage deposit. In addition to the social and moral rules of customer and company, will make the noise disturbed the environment, our country's laws prohibited behaviour, gestures should take care. Add this to the customer and the company for reasons such as a complaint reaches Dream of Holiday Villa boşaltmasini Dream of Holiday have to request from the customer.In such cases, the payment will not be returned back..
How Does It Work?
Search: Choose the location where you want to go and do a search. Instant message with your favorite announcement.
Reserve: If you want to rent a place a few steps in a secure way.
Enjoy: enjoy the venue until the booking entry date of departure.